ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF GENERAL SERVICE OFFICER (GSO) CADETS INTO THE ARMED FORCES
The Kenya Armed Forces is pleased to announce to the general public that there will be a recruitment of General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets shortly. Prospective candidates wishing to apply must satisfy the conditions and requirements given below.
- Must be Kenyan citizens.
- Age: Between 18 and 26 years old.
- Education: A minimum of mean grade B (Plain) in KCSE.
- Be medically fit.
- Have no criminal record.
- Minimum Height: 5 ft 3 in. (5'3”).
- Minimum Weight:
- Men: 54.5 Kg (120 lb).
- Women: 50.0 Kg (110 lb).
- Women candidates must NOT be pregnant.
2. Clear photocopies of relevant academic certificates and national ID card must accompany the application and be addressed to the:
Assistant Chief of the General Staff
(Personnel and Logistics)
Ministry of State for Defence
P.O. Box 40668
NAIROBI – 00100
so as to reach him on or before 15th September 2008 . Candidates who are shortlisted will be notified through the print media between 11th October 2008 and 19th October 2008.