Jane O. Aseka
Head of Human Resource Management
The HRM Division provides Human Resource Management services to the civilian arm of the Ministry; this entails interpretation and implementation of the Government’s Human Resource policies and procedures.
Role of Director of Human Resource Management and Development
- Co-ordinate and facilitate HR administration;
- Monitor staff performance management and capacity development;
- Co-ordinate and report on impact assessment on training;
- Be custodian of all HR records and management of the payroll;
- Provide technical advice to the Ministry on Human Resource matters;
- Co-ordinate preparation of HR reports; and
- Be the secretary to MHRMAC.